En Motion, one of Asia’s top prestigious dance schools, is currently the most recognized and most awarded Street Latin Dance School in Singapore for both Salsa & Bachata.
Being in the business for 16 years, En Motion’s Director, Mr Gary Foo is largely responsible for creating many generations of talented instructors in today’s dance scene, both locally and overseas.
With over 18 years of coaching experiences, Mr Gary has trained many world class dancers who have went on to achieved 10 x Asia Champion titles along with multiple international awards and accolades during their time at En Motion.
En Motion, an internationally recognized brand, is embarking on a new journey to nurture the new era of Street Latin dance instructors through our very annual professional training program.
If you have interest in taking your dance to a whole new level through dance coaching, we welcome you to enrol for our EN MOTION INSTRUCTORSHIP PROGRAM 2021.
(Dancers from all genres are welcome to apply. Especially dancers with partner-dance experience)
This is an extensive 13-week course for both SALSA and BACHATA where trainees will be trained on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Fundamental dance technique (Basics, Leading, Following, Social Dance)
- History of Music, Dance, Latin, Salsa/Bachata
- Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and the establishment of priorities and boundaries.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting.
- Teaching styles and qualities of an instructor and understanding of the student learning process
- Business aspects of teaching Salsa/Bachata* (including marketing and legal issues)
- Observing and learning through attending official classes weekly
– Receiving and giving feedback.
– Observing others teaching.
– Assisting students while someone else is teaching.
Trainees who achieved a ‘PASS’ in this program will be awarded a CERTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTORSHIP by En Motion Dance School LLP.
Trainees who excel in this program will be awarded a CERTIFICATE OF DISTINCTION plus offered a teaching career with En Motion Dance School
Date of commencement: 3rd Jun till 26th Aug 2021
Total number of hours for both LECTURE & PRACTICAL – 85hours
Lecture: 39 hours / Attachment: 36 hours / Open classes: 10 hours
All participants are suppose to achieve a minimum of 80% attendance (64 hours)
It is compulsory for all participants to attend both the mid-term assessment (21st Jan 2020) and the end of course examination (25th Feb 2021)
Only a maximum of 12 participants will be accepted in this program
For registration, please sign up here before 15th May 2021
Please fill up the registration form here
All participants are required to submit to us an audition video along with your registration
Requirement of Audition video
– Not more than 60 seconds
– Any genres are welcome
– Video should consist only yourself dancing or (in the case of a partner dance) with 1 dance partner
Lecture : TBC
Practical: En Motion Dance School,
03-05/05A Cineleisure, 8 Grange Rd, 239695