En Motion, one of Asia’s top prestigious dance schools, is currently the most recognized and most awarded Street Latin Dance School in Singapore for both Salsa & Bachata.
Being in the business for 14 years, En Motion is largely responsible for creating many generations of talented instructors in today’s dance scene, both locally and overseas.
En Motion, an internationally recognized brand, is embarking on a new journey to nurture the new era of Street Latin dance instructors through our very first professional training program.
If you have interest in taking your dance to a whole new level through dance coaching, we welcome you to enrol for our 1st ever EN MOTION INSTRUCTORSHIP PROGRAM.
(Dancers from all genres are welcome to apply. Especially dancers with partner-dance experience)
This is an extensive 16-week course for either SALSA and/or BACHATA where trainees will be trained on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Fundamental dance technique (Basics, Leading, Following, Social Dance)
- History of Music, Dance, Latin, Salsa/Bachata
- Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and the establishment of priorities and boundaries.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting.
- Teaching styles and qualities of an instructor and understanding of the student learning process
- Business aspects of teaching Salsa/Bachata* (including marketing and legal issues)
- Observing and learning through attending official classes weekly
– Receiving and giving feedback.
– Observing others teaching.
– Assisting students while someone else is teaching.
Examination is on the 15th week. Review and graduation ceremony is on the 16th week.
Trainees who achieved a ‘PASS’ in this program will be awarded a CERTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTORSHIP by En Motion Dance School LLP.
Trainees who excel in this program will be offered a teaching career with En Motion Dance School
Chief Trainer – Director: Mr Gary Foo
Assistant Trainers – En Motion Senior Instructors
READ PROFILE HERE
Date of commencement: 6th October 2019 till 9th February 2020
READ COURSE CALENDAR HERE
Total number of hours for both LECTURE & PRACTICAL – 78hours
All participants are suppose to achieve a minimum of 80% attendance (62 hours)
It is compulsory for all participants to attend both the mid-term assessment (24th Nov 2019) and the end of course examination (2nd Feb 2020)
Participants can choose either SALSA or BACHATA or both programs
Fees: $950 for 1 program and $1800 for 2 programs
Only a maximum of 8 participants will be accepted in each program
For registration, please sign up here before 25th September and submit to us an audition video before 28th September
Requirement of Audition video
– Not more than 60 seconds
– Any genres are welcome
– Video should consist only yourself dancing or (in the case of a partner dance) with 1 dance partner