Are you a student aspiring to improve your dance and performance ability? Or a veteran dancer looking for a professional dance team to join?
Below are the various dance teams of En Motion Dance School to consider joining.
For commercial dance performances, do check out our En Motion Dance Crew’s portfolio of performances and achievements.
En Motion Professional Crew
One of the most exciting team in Singapore and Asia. En Motion Dance Crew is 8 x Asia Dance champions and had achieved 5th placing in the World Championship. The highest placing any Singapore dance crew had achieved. They have also placed top 15 in Singapore’s #1 televised dance competition show “The Dance Floor” in 2015, fielding the largest group in the show, and pitted against all genres of dance.
• 7 x Asia Bachata Champions in 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
• Asia Salsa Champion in 2020
• International Dance Organization World Latin Festival Korea 2016 – 4th Position
• Singapore Latin Championship 2016 – Salsa Open Category Champion and 1st Runners up.
• Singapore Latin Championship 2016 – Bachata Open Category champions & 2nd Runners up.
• Top 15 – The Dance Floor Competition 2015
• 1st Runner-up in Asia Salsa Championship 2014
• 1st Runner-up in World Latin Cup 2013 – Professional Bachata Category Asia Qualifier
• 5th placed in World Salsa Championship 2012 – Team Category
Trained by En Motion’s Artistic Director and Principal Instructor, Mr Gary Foo, En Motion Dance Crew has been regularly participating in various nationwide and international events and had been invited to perform in many oversea dance events.
En Motion Dance Crew is best known for its creativity in choreography and fusion of different dance and theatrical elements in their performance.
Members of the crew had won many accolades locally and overseas. Notably receiving invitations to perform in oversea congresses like Europe, Australia, USA, most parts of Asia and South East Asia.
Besides the Dance Crew, En Motion dance school also holds annual Student Performance Training Course to groom new aspiring individuals to be a future En Motion dancer. Our course started since 2007 had help many dancers improve beyond their own recognition.
Let our Body Be EN MOTION
Some of our notable performances.
- Performed and Instructed in Thailand International Latin Festival 2017
- Competed in Korea International Dance Organization 2016
- Performed and Instructed in Formosa Salsa Festival Taipei, Taiwan 2015
- Performed in Singapore International Latin Festival 2015-2017
- Performed in Hong Kong Salsa Festival in 2012 & 2013
- Performed in Sydney Bachata Festival 2010 & 2011
- Performed in Sydney International Salsa Festival 2011
- Performed in the San Francisco International Salsa Congress 2009
- Performed in the Singapore International Salsa Festival 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009
- Performed in the Malaysia International Salsa Festival 2006
- Performed in the Taiwan International Salsa Festival 2006, 2007
- Performed in the Bangkok Salsa Fiesta 2008
- Co-choreographer, organizer and performers for the opening of Chingay 2005
Performance videos here
En Motion Salsa Crew
The En Motion Salsa Crew provides a platform for aspiring dancers to continuously train and improve their Salsa dancing, and they put up two or more performances yearly.
En Motion Bachata Crew
The En Motion Bachata Crew provides a platform for aspiring dancers to continuously train and improve their Bachata dance, and they put up two or more performances yearly.
G.E.M Ladies Bachata Project
Student Performance Team Projects
En Motion Performance
Team Project 2017
Want to have the chance to perform at a big stage with big crowd? One of the most popular Performance Team Course in town, which received overwhelming applications and long wait list every year, En Motion Dance School is conducting its popular Performance Team Training Courses again!
Do you want to know the fastest way to improve your Salsa? Ever wondered how it is like to don a dazzling costume and put up a good show on stage? If you are thinking of improving your fundamentals and wanting to take your dancing skills to a new level, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!
Trained by our senior instructors Page Neo and Cecilia Koh, En Motion will be recruiting for our Salsa team to perform at the prestigious Singapore International Latin Festival 2018! www.silf.sg The project will span across 16 weeks with a total of 40 training hours each and will cover the following:
– En Motion Dancer Conditioning Exercises – Warm up, Stretching, Dance Muscles Workout
– Fundamental of Body Movements, Hand Styling and Basic Steps
– Spins and Traveling Turns in Partnerwork
– Solo and Partnerwork with Styling – Dips and Tricks
– Showmanship, Posture, Body Lines and Stage Presence in Performance
– A Brand New Set of Choreography for each team Students will be given the chance to perform for at a huge theatre with over 1000 strong audience!
Students who excelled during training will also be invited to join En Motion’s Junior DanceCrew!
SALSA TEAM PROJECT
Date: 27th Sep 2017 – 10th Jan 2018, Every Wednesday
Duration: 16-weeks (40hrs)
Time: 7.15pm – 9.45pm
Trainers: Page & Cecilia
Fees: $620 (Non-Member)/ $560 (Member)
Limited to 24 slots (12 males and 12 females only)
Eligibility: Minimally attending En Motion Salsa level 3 or above dance courses. En Motion students will be given advise by their instructor on their readiness to join the course in accordance to their dance level. Non En Motion students will be required to go through a short social dance assessment to determine their dance level
Important clauses to note:
– Course fees does not include costume cost
– Entry to performance is free. However if you wish to attend the Latin festival, there will be a special rate of S$169 full event pass offer for only En Motion performance team members.
– All costumes design will be determined by the choreographers base on their expertise.
– All participants MUST be available to perform between 19th – 21st January 2018
– Extra training sessions might be arranged depending on the team’s readiness to perform. A token training fees of $10/head/hr will be charged for extra sessions.
Registration and Payment
Please send us your Name, Gender, Contact and Email Address to
Registration is based on first come first serve basis
Deadline for registration: 13th Sep 2017
Register HERE now!
Watch the previous batches of Student Team performances