En Motion Dancer Training Program (3rd Edition)
En Motion prestigious Dancer Program is back! Sign up now to receive some of the best Street Latin Dance training by awards winning dance artistes!
Want to understand more on Street Latin Dance Techniques?
Aspire to bring your dance to a higher level?
Join us for this program and undergo a 6-week structured training that is exclusively planned and conducted by our Artistic Director of En Motion, Mr Gary Foo (with the assistance of his senior trainers). Be assured that you will walk out as a better dancer after the 6-week program.
Suitable for intermediate level Street Latin dancers (Salsa, Bachata)
General Training includes:
– Dance Fitness Conditioning (Push up, crunches, planks, jumps etc)
– Basic Body Conditioning (Body isolation, exercises that improve strength and speed, etc)
– Techniques for Body Movement, Spins, Turns and Partnerwork
(You may refer to the training content below for reference)
– You will be taught a fusion routine (Salsa, Bachata, Afro & Reggaeton) to be showcased on your final training (graduation day).
Week 1 – Street Latin technique I – focusing on body movements and footwork
Week 2 – Street Latin technique II – focusing on spins & turns
Week 3 – Groovy Movement and Smooth Partnering – Bachata
Week 4 – Line and Fast Partnering – Salsa
Week 5 – Sharp and Power Fusion – Afro-Reggaeton
Week 6 – Routine fine tuning and Presentation
|Date||10, 17, 24 Feb, 3, 10 & 17 Mar|
|Time||4.00pm – 6.00pm|
What will you receive?
– Free entry for all Double Delights Saturday during the 6-weeks program
– A report card that reviews your performance over the 6 weeks
– A Certificate of Participation
For trainees who have the aspiration to join EN MOTION performance crews, you will receive an invitation from us if you excel during the program. These teams will get the chance to participate in International level performances and competitions.
For various crew’s commitment:
En Motion Junior Crew – Once a week; Wed evening 2-2.5hrs
En Motion Dance Crew – Once or Twice a week; Wed and/or Sun for 2hrs and above
If you are interested, sign up now
DATELINE: 3rd February 2019