One of the most popular Performance Team Course in town, which received overwhelming applications and long wait list every year. En Motion Dance School is conducting its popular Performance Team Training Course again!
If you are looking for:
– the fastest way to improve your Latin dances and taking your skills to a new level
– the experience to don a dazzling costume and putting up a good show on stage for your peers
this is definitely the course you must join
– Salsa and Bachata level 2 and above at En Motion or equivalent level at other studios*
*If you have only taken 1 dance before, En Motion will offer you a 50% fees off for your Salsa or Bachata Level 1 & 2 package
If you are a complete beginner and looking to take up the challenge, you can join both Salsa & Bachata level 1 & 2 package with a 50% fees off. (Check out our dance courses here)
Train by our talented instructors who have won numerous accolades, Jax Tan (The Dance Floor finalists), Leena (Singapore Bachata Champion 2016 professional category), and guided by our Artistic Director, Mr Gary Foo, En Motion will be recruiting for our Bachata & Salsa fusion team to perform at the prestigious Singapore International Latin Festival 2019! (Asia’s largest Latin Festival, proudly organised by En Motion)
The project will span across 12 weeks with a total of 30 training hours and will cover the followings:
– En Motion Dancer Conditioning Exercises – Warm up, Stretching, Dance muscles strengthening exercises
– Fundamental of Body Movements, Hand Styling and Basic Steps
– Spins and Traveling Turns in Partnerwork
– Solo and Partnerwork with Styling
– Dips and Tricks
– Showmanship, Posture, Body Lines and Stage Presence in Performance
– A Brand New Set of Choreography
– Students will be given the chance to perform on the most prestigious International stage with over 1000 audiences!
Students who excelled during training will also be invited to join En Motion Junior Dance Crew!
BACHATA SALSA FUSION TEAM PROJECT
Date: 24th Oct 2018 – 9th Jan 2019, Every Wednesday
Duration: 12-weeks (30hrs)
Time: 7.30pm – 10.00pm
Trainers: Gary, Leena & Jax
Fees: $440 (Member)/ $480 (Non-Member)
Sign up as a couple for a cheaper rate
Couple Fees: $780 (Member)/ $880 (Non-Member)
Limited to 24 slots (12 males and 12 females only)
Important clauses to note:
– Course fee does not include costume cost
– Entry to performance is free. However you will need to purchase an event pass if you wish to attend the entire International Festival at a special rate of $209 only (usual $259)
– All costumes design will be determined by the choreographers base on their expertise.
– All participants MUST be available to perform between 18th to 20th Jan 2019
– Extra training sessions might be arranged depending on the team’s readiness to perform. A token training fee of $10/head/hr will be charged for extra sessions.
Registration and Payment
Please REGISTER HERE
Deadline for registration: 10th Oct 2018
Registration is based on first come first serve basis
Watch the previous batches of Student Team performances