One of the most popular Performance Team Course in town, which received overwhelming applications and long wait list every year. En Motion Dance School is conducting its popular Performance Team Training Course again!
If you are looking for:
– the fastest way to improve your Latin dances and taking your skills to a new level
– the experience to don a dazzling costume and putting up a good show on stage for your peers
this is definitely the course you must join
– Salsa and Bachata level 2 and above at En Motion or equivalent level at other studios*
*If you have only taken 1 dance before, En Motion will offer you a 50% fees off for your Salsa or Bachata Level 1 & 2 package
If you are a complete beginner and looking to take up the challenge, you can join both Salsa & Bachata level 1 & 2 package with a 50% fees off. (Check out our dance courses here)
Trained by our talented instructors who have won numerous accolades, Jax Tan (The Dance Floor finalists) and Xin (Asia Bachata Champion 2017 Amateur category), En Motion will be recruiting for our Bachata & Salsa fusion team to perform at our 13th Anniversary on 11th Aug!
The project will span across 14 weeks with a total of 35 training hours each and will cover the following:
– En Motion Dancer Conditioning Exercises – Warm up, Stretching, Dance muscles strengthening exercises
– Fundamental of Body Movements, Hand Styling and Basic Steps
– Spins and Traveling Turns in Partnerwork
– Solo and Partnerwork with Styling – Dips and Tricks
– Showmanship, Posture, Body Lines and Stage Presence in Performance
– A Brand New Set of Choreography
– Students will be given the chance to perform for at a huge ballroom with over 400 strong audiences!
Students who excelled during training will also be invited to join En Motion’s Junior Dance Crew!
BACHATA SALSA FUSION TEAM PROJECT
Date: 9th May 2018 – 8th Aug 2018, Every Wednesday
Duration: 14-weeks (35hrs)
Time: 7.15pm – 9.45pm
Trainers: Jax & Xin
Fees: $490 (Member)/ $550 (Non-Member)
Sign up as a couple for a cheaper rate
Couple Fees: $920 (Member)/ $1040 (Non-Member)
Limited to 24 slots (12 males and 12 females only)
Important clauses to note:
– Course fees does not include costume cost
– Entry to performance is free. Your supporters will be require to purchase an event ticket to attend the party
– All costumes design will be determined by the choreographers base on their expertise.
– All participants MUST be available to perform on 11th Aug 2018
– Extra training sessions might be arranged depending on the team’s readiness to perform. A token training fees of $10/head/hr will be charged for extra sessions.
Registration and Payment
Please REGISTER HERE
Deadline for registration: 30th April 2018
Registration is based on first come first serve basis
Watch the previous batches of Student Team performances