En Motion Performance
Team Project 2017
Want to have the chance to perform at a big stage with big crowd? One of the most popular Performance Team Course in town, which received overwhelming applications and long wait list every year, En Motion Dance School is conducting its popular Performance Team Training Courses again!
Do you want to know the fastest way to improve your Salsa? Ever wondered how it is like to don a dazzling costume and put up a good show on stage? If you are thinking of improving your fundamentals and wanting to take your dancing skills to a new level, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!
Trained by our senior instructors Page Neo and Cecilia Koh, En Motion will be recruiting for our Salsa team to perform at the prestigious Singapore International Latin Festival 2018! www.silf.sg The project will span across 16 weeks with a total of 40 training hours each and will cover the following:
– En Motion Dancer Conditioning Exercises – Warm up, Stretching, Dance Muscles Workout
– Fundamental of Body Movements, Hand Styling and Basic Steps
– Spins and Traveling Turns in Partnerwork
– Solo and Partnerwork with Styling – Dips and Tricks
– Showmanship, Posture, Body Lines and Stage Presence in Performance
– A Brand New Set of Choreography for each team Students will be given the chance to perform for at a huge theatre with over 1000 strong audience!
Students who excelled during training will also be invited to join En Motion’s Junior DanceCrew!
SALSA TEAM PROJECT
Date: 27th Sep 2017 – 10th Jan 2018, Every Wednesday
Duration: 16-weeks (40hrs)
Time: 7.15pm – 9.45pm
Trainers: Page & Cecilia
Fees: $620 (Non-Member)/ $560 (Member)
Limited to 24 slots (12 males and 12 females only)
Eligibility: Minimally attending En Motion Salsa level 3 or above dance courses. En Motion students will be given advise by their instructor on their readiness to join the course in accordance to their dance level. Non En Motion students will be required to go through a short social dance assessment to determine their dance level
Important clauses to note:
– Course fees does not include costume cost
– Entry to performance is free. However if you wish to attend the Latin festival, there will be a special rate of S$169 full event pass offer for only En Motion performance team members.
– All costumes design will be determined by the choreographers base on their expertise.
– All participants MUST be available to perform between 19th – 21st January 2018
– Extra training sessions might be arranged depending on the team’s readiness to perform. A token training fees of $10/head/hr will be charged for extra sessions.
Registration and Payment
Please send us your Name, Gender, Contact and Email Address to
Registration is based on first come first serve basis
Deadline for registration: 13th Sep 2017
Register HERE now!
Watch the previous batches of Student Team performances